- Online typing lessons (Plain HTML) - (available soon).
- KTouch (X-Windows) - (available soon)
- TypeFaster (MS Windows)
- Letters2 (Flash)
Tips for learning
- Always look at the screen, and never look at the keyboard. Use an on-screen keyboard layout utility until you memorize the layout.
- Type word by word instead of letter by letter.
- Use the typing tutorials.
- I recommend dedicating at least 10 hours during the first 5 days for learning the layout.
- If possible, completely avoid using other keyboard layouts during the first 2 weeks.
- After 3 weeks you might still want to practice QWERTY once in a while so you won't lose your QWERTY typing skills.