A version of Genesis rewritten using only Colemak's home row*
- In the start The One has risen the stars and the earth.
- The earth had no order, and nothin' resided there; and shade resided on the nonendin' 'neath. And The One rided on the seas.
- Then The One said: "I desire it to shine"; and it shone.
- And The One had seen the shine, that it's neat; and The One sorted the shine on one side, and the shade on the other.
- The One then denoted the shine and the shade. So the nite and the shine that are date no. one had ended.
* with some punctuation added.
- See the Learn page.