|Description:||KTouch lessons for the Colemak layout|
|File size:||0.1 MB|
|Requirements:||KTouch 1.3 or later|
|OS:||X-Windows on Unix (Linux/FreeBSD/etc.), Mac OS X with Fink/DarwinPorts, Windows with Cygwin|
- Download and install KTouch. You can get it from the KTouch website or from a your Linux/Unix distribution.
- Download and untar/gunzip the KTouch lessons archive in the KTouch directory (e.g. /usr/share/apps/ktouch/)
- In the KTouch menu Settings > Keyboard Layouts > colemak.kbd
- In the KTouch menu Training > Default Lectures > Colemak (auto-generated)
- Debian/Ubuntu: apt-get install ktouch
- Fedora Core: yum install kdeedu
- FreeBSD: pkg_add -r kdeedu
- KTouch is part of the KDE-EDU package and is included in most linux distributions that include KDE. You only need to install the kdeedu package and KTouch should be in it.
Mac OS X via MacPorts (not recommended)
- Download and install MacPorts
- Type: sudo port install kdeedu3